MEMBERS as per the BY-LAWS
ARTICLE 5 - Section 2 - Classification
A. Good Standing: ...Who has participated in AT LEAST SIX MEETINGS in the current calendar year.
B. General Member: ...HAS NOT PARTICIPATED IN AT LEAST FOUR MEETINGS.
C. Honorary: ...Outstanding member of the community or visitor that has expressed his / her support to matters concerning the Hispanic community in general.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MEMBERS
as per the BY-LAW
ARTICLE 5 - Section 6
- Actively increase the membership and services of Working Together Coalition/Trabajando Juntos Inc.
- Refrain from using the name, facilities or influence the group for political or personal aspiration or aggrandizement.
- Refrain from purposely misrepresenting the coalition.
- Refrain from sexual harassment, fighting, and abusive behavior that could become offensive to others and particularly members of Trabajando Juntos.
FULL PRIVILEGES OF GOOD STANDING MEMBERS
- Voting rights in the meetings
- Hosting monthly meetings
- Dissemination of their information trough Trabajando Juntos
- Exchanging of information handled by Trabajando Juntos, and according to the law